Is coffee flavour the next salted caramel?
Every few years, a new flavour trend pops up – one that you just cannot miss as a baker, patissier or baked goods developer. In the last decade, the biggest ‘it’ flavour...
Together with taste and health, freshness is one of the three main criteria when buying patisserie and chocolate the Taste Tomorrow research shows. In an attempt to combine these three characteristics Puratos developed Cremfil Ultim: tasty chocolate and nut fillings that help preserve freshness and contain less fat.
Try this recipe and discover the Cremfil Ultim chocolate filling. Surprise your consumers with these versatile unique shaped long lasting cookies.
1 Whole grain cookie
2 Cremfil Ultim / Vivafil / Deli Cheesecake
• Mix all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous dough.
• Laminate the cookie dough at 3 mm and cut in triangle.
• In the middle of each triangle, pipe Cremfil Ultim Chocolate, Vivafil or Deli Cheesecake and put another triangle on top. Push gently on the edges.
• To flavour your cookies, you can mix the Cremfil Ultim with 5% of Classic range or 10% of Summum range.
• Place in the fridge. When it’s cold brush a little quantity of Sunset Glaze to stick the seeds, the nuts or the chocolate grains.
• Bake at 180 ˚C for approximately 15 minutes.
With the Cremfil Ultim you do not only offer a strong chocolate taste, it’s also free of hydrogenated fats, artificial colors and flavors. Discover how it can be helpful for your business.
Taste Tomorrow's ongoing semantic AI research shows that there is a lot of searching and talking going on online about vegetable-based sweet patisserie. What exactly does this veg-based...
Flavour house Prova identifies mixomania as one of the five key food trends of 2021, meaning cocktails flavours are being introduced in all kinds of food products. In patisserie, we spot...