Mousse noir Vietnam
Soft chocolate biscuit
• Create a Crème Anglaise with the milk, fresh cream, egg yolks and sugar.
• Pass through a sieve on top of chocolates and mix correctly.
• When the mixture reaches a temperature of 35 - 38 ˚C, add the soft whipped cream.
• Build the cake reverse, including the creamy in the centre.
Rust colour glaze
• Whip the egg yolks and sugar together.
• Then mix it with the melted chocolate (45 ˚C).
• Whip the egg whites with the other part of sugar and incorporate in the first mixture.
• Spread it regularly on tray 40 × 60 cm.
• Bake at 230 ˚C during 6 min.
• Let it cool down and cut 6 ovale biscuits of 6 × 16 cm and dispose them in the ring.
• Boil the milk and glucose and pour on the chocolate.
• Add the pre-soaked gelatin leaves, Miroir Neutre and colours.
• Homogenize with hand blender to remove air.
• Apply at 30 - 35 ˚C on the frozen mousse cake.